Date and Time
Wed, October 12,
10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
OIA, Inc. Chicago Southland
208 Forest Blvd
Park Forest, IL 60466
YOU MUST BE VACCINATED TO COME INTO OUR OFFICE. IF YOU ARE NOT VACCINATED, PLEASE CALL 708-283-5020 BEFORE MAKING AN APPOINTMENT.
Thank you for your interest in OAI's Job Training Programs. These programs include Electrical Mechanical Technician Apprenticeship, Forklift certification, and Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) certification.
Please take a moment to use this EventBrite app to schedule your Informational Session. The Informational Session should last about an hour to an hour and a half. Please use the "Select A Date" button on the right to choose a convenient day. Please only choose one ticket. Additional information may be provided upon request. During the Informational Session you will learn more about OAI's job training programs and requirements, complete the application process and take the TABE practice test. Also. you will have the opportunity to have your questions answered.
When you come into our office, please have the following information with you:
- COVID -19 Vaccination Card (If you have a medical or religious exemption please call our office at 708-283-5020 BEFORE you order your ticket. If you lost your card please visit the site where you received your vaccination or https://idphportal.illinois.gov/s/)
- Valid Picture ID/Drivers' License
- Signed Social Security Card
- Birth Certificate
- High School Diploma/GED/Unofficial Transcripts/College Diploma
- Proof of Income (Just one of these): If you are on government assistance a verification document is required. Examples are: SNAP, TANF, public housing, unemployment, etc. OR If you are working, Check stubs for the past 3 months (SNAP or Link cards are no longer proof, we need paperwork. If you need a copy of your paperwork, please follow this link https://abe.illinois.gov/abe/access/
OAI currently has a policy that only allows persons who are fully vaccinated against Covid-19 or willing to be vaccinated or have a medical/religious exemption to enroll into any of OAI’s programs. If you do not have your vaccination card, or other proof of vaccination, with you, you will not be allowed into the office. If you are claiming an exemption, please call Shane Pfeifer at 708-283-5020 ext. 101.
Our job training positions are in part funded through grants from the U.S. Department of Labor, Cook County Justice Advisory Council, Opportunity Works, and the Searle Funds at the Chicago Community Trust.
BUILDING CAREERS. CHANGING LIVES. www.oaiinc.org
Contact Information: 708-283-5020