Date and Time
Fri, December 8,
10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Adecco Lake Zurich
731 Illinois 22
Lake Zurich, IL 60047
Adecco Lake Zurich is hiring HelloFresh/Factor 75 Fulfillment Associates in Lake Zurich. Stop by Monday-Friday between 10:00am-4:00pm for a Walk-In Job Fair to learn more about job openings and benefits!
Adecco is partnered with HelloFresh in meal-kit subscription services, and we’re constantly growing! We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, allowing us to reach an incredibly wide population.
Fulfillment Associates are responsible for accurately preparing and packing ingredients for at-home recipe meal kits:
- Delicately pack weekly recipe ingredients into a standard shipping box
- Sticker, construct, and organize packaging materials
- Follow GMP & PPE (dress code) policies
- Promptly communicate all safety-related issues and concerns
- Clean and general warehouse maintenance
- Perform any and all other functions as determined by management
- Able to stand on your feet and work between 8-12 hours per shift
- Grasp objects and lift up to 25-50lbs with no restrictions.
- Able to work in a cold environment (between 30 to 40 degrees)
At a minimum, you have...
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Clear background required
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive benefits with options such as medical, dental, vision, and 401(k)
- Weekly paycheck
- Adecco Mobile App for all things work/pay/benefit related!
- Discounted meals while at work from the Client
- Access to Adecco’s Aspire Academy with thousands of free upskilling courses
Shifts & Pay
- 1st Shift: Friday-Monday or Thursday-Sunday (Mandatory OT when needed). 5:00 AM to 3:30 PM. $17.00/hr. (On Saturdays & Sundays, receive $1 extra).
- 2nd Shift: Friday-Monday or Thursday-Sunday (Mandatory OT when needed). 5:00 PM to 4:00 AM. $18.50/hr. (On Saturdays & Sundays, receive $1/hr. extra)
Pay Details: $17.00 to $18.50 per hour
Associates' benefits include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term disability, additional voluntary benefits, an EAP program, commuter benefits, and a 401K plan. Benefit offerings allow employees to choose the type of coverage that meets their individual needs. Associates may be eligible for paid leave, including Paid Sick Leave or any other paid leave required by Federal, State, or local law, as well as Holiday pay where applicable.Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled. The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records subject to federal contractor requirements and/or security clearance requirements.
Call: 312-239-1856 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org