Ambulance drivers need knowledge in the following areas:
- Customer and Personal Service: Providing special services to customers based on their needs.
- English Language: The meaning and use of the English language.
- Public Safety and Security: How to protect people and property.
- Administration and Management: How to run a business or group.
- Law, Government, and Jurisprudence: Laws, rules of the court, and the politics.
- Transportation: The methods and costs for moving people, goods, and materials.
- Education and Training: The methods of teaching and learning.
- Medicine and Dentistry: Injuries and illnesses and plans for treatment.