Occupation is in demand for the following regions:
Bill and Account Collectors
Bill and Account Collectors - Physical Demands
Bill and account collectors frequently:
- Sit for long periods of time.
It is important for bill and account collectors to be able to:
- Understand the speech of another person.
- Speak clearly so listeners can understand.
- See details of objects that are less than a few feet away.
It is not as important, but still necessary, for bill and account collectors to be able to:
- See details of objects that are more than a few feet away.
- Hear sounds and recognize the difference between them.
- Focus on one source of sound and ignore others.
- Use fingers to grasp, move, or assemble very small objects.
- [ More ]
- See differences between colors, shades, and brightness.