Bill and account collectors need to:
- Listen to others and ask questions.
- Speak clearly so listeners can understand.
- Understand spoken information.
- Understand written information.
- [ More ]
- Write clearly so other people can understand.
- Read and understand work-related materials.
Reason and Problem Solve
- Analyze ideas and use logic to determine their strengths and weaknesses.
- Develop rules that group items in various ways.
- Concentrate and not be distracted while performing a task.
- Notice when something is wrong or is likely to go wrong.
Manage Oneself, People, Time, and Things
- Manage the time of self and others.
- Check how well one is learning or doing something.
Work with People
- Persuade others to approach things differently.
- Be aware of others’ reactions and understand the possible causes.
- Look for ways to help people.
- Solve problems by bringing others together to discuss differences.