Interviewers, Loan - Physical Demands
Loan clerks frequently:
- Sit for long periods of time.
- Repeat the same movements.
It is important for loan clerks to be able to:
- Understand the speech of another person.
- Speak clearly so listeners can understand.
- See details of objects that are less than a few feet away.
It is not as important, but still necessary, for loan clerks to be able to:
- See details of objects that are more than a few feet away.
- Use fingers to grasp, move, or assemble very small objects.
- See differences between colors, shades, and brightness.
- Hear sounds and recognize the difference between them.
- [ More ]
- Focus on one source of sound and ignore others.