Flight attendants need knowledge in the following areas:
- Customer and Personal Service: Providing special services to customers based on their needs.
- Public Safety and Security: How to protect people and property.
- Transportation: The methods and costs for moving people, goods, and materials.
- English Language: The meaning and use of the English language.
- Psychology: People, their actions, and mental processes and how to treat problems.
- Geography: How to describe the location, features, and relationships of land, sea, and air.