Flight attendants need to:
- Speak clearly so listeners can understand.
- Understand spoken information.
- Listen to others and ask questions.
- Read and understand work-related materials.
Reason and Problem Solve
- Notice when something is wrong or is likely to go wrong.
- Use reasoning to discover answers to problems.
- Analyze ideas and use logic to determine their strengths and weaknesses.
- Follow guidelines to arrange objects or actions in a certain order.
- [ More ]
- Combine several pieces of information and draw conclusions.
- Understand new information or materials by studying and working with them.
- Concentrate and not be distracted while performing a task.
- Judge the costs and benefits of a possible action.
Manage Oneself, People, Time, and Things
- Check how well one is learning or doing something.
- Go back and forth between two or more activities or sources of information without becoming confused.
Work with People
- Look for ways to help people.
- Be aware of others’ reactions and understand the possible causes.
- Change behavior in relation to others’ actions.
Perceive and Visualize
- Quickly and accurately compare letters, numbers, objects, pictures, or patterns.