Occupation is in demand for the following regions:
Law Secretaries - Physical Demands
Legal secretaries frequently:
- Sit for long periods of time.
- Repeat the same movements.
It is important for legal secretaries to be able to:
- See details of objects that are less than a few feet away.
- Understand the speech of another person.
- Speak clearly so listeners can understand.
It is not as important, but still necessary, for legal secretaries to be able to:
- See details of objects that are more than a few feet away.
- Use fingers to grasp, move, or assemble very small objects.
- Make fast, repeated movements of fingers, hands, and wrists.