New accounts clerks need knowledge in the following areas:
- Customer and Personal Service: Providing special services to customers based on their needs.
- Sales and Marketing: The methods for selling products and services.
- Clerical: General office work such as filling and storing information.
- English Language: The meaning and use of the English language.
- Computers and Electronics: Computer hardware and software.
- Mathematics: The rules and uses of numbers.
- Economics and Accounting: Banking and business.
- Public Safety and Security: How to protect people and property.
- Education and Training: The methods of teaching and learning.