Occupation is in demand.
Legal Assistants - Physical Demands
- Sit for long periods of time.
- Repeat the same movements.
It is important for paralegals to be able to:
- See details of objects that are less than a few feet away.
- Understand the speech of another person.
- Speak clearly so listeners can understand.
It is not as important, but still necessary, for paralegals to be able to:
- See details of objects that are more than a few feet away.
- Use fingers to grasp, move, or assemble very small objects.