Plasterers need to:
- Speak clearly so listeners can understand.
- Listen to others and ask questions.
- Understand spoken information.
Reason and Problem Solve
- Notice when something is wrong or is likely to go wrong.
- Follow guidelines to arrange objects or actions in a certain order.
Manage Oneself, People, Time, and Things
- Manage the time of self and others.
Work with Things
- Inspect and evaluate the quality of products.
Perceive and Visualize
- Imagine how something will look if it is moved around or its parts are rearranged.