Service station attendants need to:
- Understand spoken information.
- Speak clearly so listeners can understand.
- Listen to others and ask questions.
Reason and Problem Solve
- Use reasoning to discover answers to problems.
- Follow guidelines to arrange objects or actions in a certain order.
- Judge the costs and benefits of a possible action.
- Analyze ideas and use logic to determine their strengths and weaknesses.
- [ More ]
- Recognize the nature of a problem.
- Notice when something is wrong or is likely to go wrong.
Manage Oneself, People, Time, and Things
- Manage the time of self and others.
Work with People
- Look for ways to help people.
- Change behavior in relation to others’ actions.
Work with Things
- Operate and control equipment.
- Repair machines or systems.
- Maintain equipment on a routine basis. Determine when and what kind of maintenance is needed.
Perceive and Visualize
- Imagine how something will look if it is moved around or its parts are rearranged.