Tile setters need to:
- Understand spoken information.
- Listen to others and ask questions.
- Speak clearly so listeners can understand.
- Understand written information.
Reason and Problem Solve
- Notice when something is wrong or is likely to go wrong.
- Follow guidelines to arrange objects or actions in a certain order.
- Analyze ideas and use logic to determine their strengths and weaknesses.
- Develop rules that group items in various ways.
- [ More ]
- Combine several pieces of information and draw conclusions.
- Use reasoning to discover answers to problems.
Use Math and Science
- Use math skills to solve problems.
Manage Oneself, People, Time, and Things
- Manage the time of self and others.
Work with People
- Change behavior in relation to others’ actions.
Perceive and Visualize
- Imagine how something will look if it is moved around or its parts are rearranged.