Upholsterers need to:
- Understand written information.
- Read and understand work-related materials.
- Understand spoken information.
- Speak clearly so listeners can understand.
- [ More ]
- Listen to others and ask questions.
Reason and Problem Solve
- Analyze ideas and use logic to determine their strengths and weaknesses.
- Notice when something is wrong or is likely to go wrong.
- Follow guidelines to arrange objects or actions in a certain order.
- Think of original, unusual, or creative ways to solve problems.
- [ More ]
- Understand new information or materials by studying and working with them.
- Use reasoning to discover answers to problems.
- Recognize the nature of a problem.
- Develop rules that group items in various ways.
- Judge the costs and benefits of a possible action.
- Concentrate and not be distracted while performing a task.
Manage Oneself, People, Time, and Things
- Check how well one is learning or doing something.
- Manage the time of self and others.
Perceive and Visualize
- Imagine how something will look if it is moved around or its parts are rearranged.
- Identify a pattern (a figure, object, word, or sound) that is hidden in distracting material.