Watch repairers need knowledge in the following areas:
- Customer and Personal Service: Providing special services to customers based on their needs.
- Administration and Management: How to run a business or group.
- Mechanical: The design, use, and repair of machines and tools.
- Clerical: General office work such as filling and storing information.
- Engineering and Technology: How to use computers and rules of engineering to design and produce goods and services.
- Production and Processing: How products are made and distributed.