Watch repairers need to:
- Understand spoken information.
- Understand written information.
- Listen to others and ask questions.
- Speak clearly so listeners can understand.
Reason and Problem Solve
- Follow guidelines to arrange objects or actions in a certain order.
- Notice when something is wrong or is likely to go wrong.
- Analyze ideas and use logic to determine their strengths and weaknesses.
- Develop rules that group items in various ways.
- [ More ]
- Judge the costs and benefits of a possible action.
- Concentrate and not be distracted while performing a task.
Work with Things
- Repair machines or systems.
- Watch gauges, dials, and output to make sure a machine is working properly.
- Maintain equipment on a routine basis. Determine when and what kind of maintenance is needed.
- Inspect and evaluate the quality of products.
- [ More ]
- Determine the causes of technical problems and find solutions for them.
Perceive and Visualize
- Imagine how something will look if it is moved around or its parts are rearranged.