Anthropologists need knowledge in the following areas:
- Sociology and Anthropology: Where people come from and how they behave.
- History and Archeology: Past events and the effects on people and cultures.
- English Language: The meaning and use of the English language.
- Geography: How to describe the location, features, and relationships of land, sea, and air.
- Education and Training: The methods of teaching and learning.
- Computers and Electronics: Computer hardware and software.
- Mathematics: The rules and uses of numbers.