Auto glass installers need to:
- Speak clearly so listeners can understand.
- Understand spoken information.
Reason and Problem Solve
- Use reasoning to discover answers to problems.
- Notice when something is wrong or is likely to go wrong.
- Follow guidelines to arrange objects or actions in a certain order.
Work with Things
- Install equipment, machines, wiring, or programs to meet specifications.
- Determine the tools and equipment needed to do a job.
Perceive and Visualize
- Imagine how something will look if it is moved around or its parts are rearranged.