Bookbinders and bindery workers need to:
- Speak clearly so listeners can understand.
- Understand spoken information.
- Read and understand work-related materials.
- Understand written information.
Reason and Problem Solve
- Notice when something is wrong or is likely to go wrong.
- Use reasoning to discover answers to problems.
- Analyze ideas and use logic to determine their strengths and weaknesses.
- Judge the costs and benefits of a possible action.
- [ More ]
- Concentrate and not be distracted while performing a task.
- Combine several pieces of information and draw conclusions.
- Recognize the nature of a problem.
- Follow guidelines to arrange objects or actions in a certain order.
Manage Oneself, People, Time, and Things
- Check how well one is learning or doing something.
Work with Things
- Watch gauges, dials, and output to make sure a machine is working properly.
- Inspect and evaluate the quality of products.
Perceive and Visualize
- Imagine how something will look if it is moved around or its parts are rearranged.