Occupation is in demand.
Business Executives - Physical Demands
Business executives frequently:
- Sit for long periods of time.
It is important for business executives to be able to:
- Understand the speech of another person.
- Speak clearly so listeners can understand.
- See details of objects that are less than a few feet away.
- See details of objects that are more than a few feet away.
It is not as important, but still necessary, for business executives to be able to:
- Use fingers to grasp, move, or assemble very small objects.
- Focus on one source of sound and ignore others.