Drywall installers need to:
- Speak clearly so listeners can understand.
- Understand spoken information.
Reason and Problem Solve
- Follow guidelines to arrange objects or actions in a certain order.
- Concentrate and not be distracted while performing a task.
- Analyze ideas and use logic to determine their strengths and weaknesses.
- Use reasoning to discover answers to problems.
- [ More ]
- Notice when something is wrong or is likely to go wrong.
Perceive and Visualize
- Imagine how something will look if it is moved around or its parts are rearranged.
- Quickly and accurately compare letters, numbers, objects, pictures, or patterns.