Farm and ranch workers need to:
- Understand spoken information.
- Listen to others and ask questions.
- Speak clearly so listeners can understand.
Reason and Problem Solve
- Notice when something is wrong or is likely to go wrong.
- Analyze ideas and use logic to determine their strengths and weaknesses.
- Use reasoning to discover answers to problems.
- Follow guidelines to arrange objects or actions in a certain order.
Work with Things
- Operate and control equipment.
- Watch gauges, dials, and output to make sure a machine is working properly.