Fence builders need to:
- Listen to others and ask questions.
- Speak clearly so listeners can understand.
- Understand spoken information.
Reason and Problem Solve
- Follow guidelines to arrange objects or actions in a certain order.
- Analyze ideas and use logic to determine their strengths and weaknesses.
- Notice when something is wrong or is likely to go wrong.
- Use reasoning to discover answers to problems.
Manage Oneself, People, Time, and Things
- Check how well one is learning or doing something.
- Manage the time of self and others.
Work with People
- Change behavior in relation to others’ actions.