Insulation installers need to:
- Speak clearly so listeners can understand.
- Understand spoken information.
- Listen to others and ask questions.
Reason and Problem Solve
- Notice when something is wrong or is likely to go wrong.
- Analyze ideas and use logic to determine their strengths and weaknesses.
- Concentrate and not be distracted while performing a task.
Work with People
- Change behavior in relation to others’ actions.
Perceive and Visualize
- Imagine how something will look if it is moved around or its parts are rearranged.