Occupation is in demand for the following regions:
Central, West Central, East Central, North Central, Northeast, Northern Stateline, Northwest, Southeast, Southern, Southwest, Statewide
Adjusters, Insurance - Physical Demands
Insurance adjusters and examiners frequently:
- Sit for long periods of time.
- Repeat the same movements.
It is important for insurance adjusters and examiners to be able to:
- Speak clearly so listeners can understand.
- See details of objects that are less than a few feet away.
- Understand the speech of another person.
It is not as important, but still necessary, for insurance adjusters and examiners to be able to:
- See details of objects that are more than a few feet away.
- Use fingers to grasp, move, or assemble very small objects.
- See differences between colors, shades, and brightness.
- Focus on one source of sound and ignore others.