Jewelers need to:
Reason and Problem Solve
- Notice when something is wrong or is likely to go wrong.
- Develop rules that group items in various ways.
- Use reasoning to discover answers to problems.
- Follow guidelines to arrange objects or actions in a certain order.
- [ More ]
- Analyze ideas and use logic to determine their strengths and weaknesses.
- Judge the costs and benefits of a possible action.
Work with Things
- Inspect and evaluate the quality of products.
Perceive and Visualize
- Imagine how something will look if it is moved around or its parts are rearranged.
- Identify a pattern (a figure, object, word, or sound) that is hidden in distracting material.