Light truck drivers need to:
- Listen to others and ask questions.
- Understand written information.
- Understand spoken information.
- Speak clearly so listeners can understand.
- [ More ]
- Read and understand work-related materials.
Reason and Problem Solve
- Notice when something is wrong or is likely to go wrong.
- Follow guidelines to arrange objects or actions in a certain order.
- Concentrate and not be distracted while performing a task.
- Use reasoning to discover answers to problems.
Manage Oneself, People, Time, and Things
- Go back and forth between two or more activities or sources of information without becoming confused.
- Check how well one is learning or doing something.
- Manage the time of self and others.
Work with Things
- Operate and control equipment.
Perceive and Visualize
- Know one's location in a physical setting and recognize where other objects are located in relation to oneself.