Precision assemblers need to:
- Understand spoken information.
- Read and understand work-related materials.
- Speak clearly so listeners can understand.
Reason and Problem Solve
- Notice when something is wrong or is likely to go wrong.
- Follow guidelines to arrange objects or actions in a certain order.
- Use reasoning to discover answers to problems.
- Combine several pieces of information and draw conclusions.
Work with Things
- Watch gauges, dials, and output to make sure a machine is working properly.
- Inspect and evaluate the quality of products.
Perceive and Visualize
- Imagine how something will look if it is moved around or its parts are rearranged.