Sawing machine operators need to:
Reason and Problem Solve
- Notice when something is wrong or is likely to go wrong.
- Concentrate and not be distracted while performing a task.
- Analyze ideas and use logic to determine their strengths and weaknesses.
- Combine several pieces of information and draw conclusions.
- [ More ]
- Use reasoning to discover answers to problems.
Manage Oneself, People, Time, and Things
- Check how well one is learning or doing something.
Work with Things
- Operate and control equipment.
- Watch gauges, dials, and output to make sure a machine is working properly.
- Determine the causes of technical problems and find solutions for them.
- Inspect and evaluate the quality of products.