School bus drivers need to:
- Understand spoken information.
- Speak clearly so listeners can understand.
- Listen to others and ask questions.
- Understand written information.
Reason and Problem Solve
- Notice when something is wrong or is likely to go wrong.
- Concentrate and not be distracted while performing a task.
- Judge the costs and benefits of a possible action.
- Analyze ideas and use logic to determine their strengths and weaknesses.
- [ More ]
- Follow guidelines to arrange objects or actions in a certain order.
Manage Oneself, People, Time, and Things
- Check how well one is learning or doing something.
Work with People
- Be aware of others’ reactions and understand the possible causes.
- Look for ways to help people.
Work with Things
- Operate and control equipment.
- Watch gauges, dials, and output to make sure a machine is working properly.
Perceive and Visualize
- Imagine how something will look if it is moved around or its parts are rearranged.