Structural metal workers need to:
- Understand spoken information.
- Speak clearly so listeners can understand.
Reason and Problem Solve
- Notice when something is wrong or is likely to go wrong.
- Concentrate and not be distracted while performing a task.
- Follow guidelines to arrange objects or actions in a certain order.
- Analyze ideas and use logic to determine their strengths and weaknesses.
- [ More ]
- Use reasoning to discover answers to problems.
- Develop rules that group items in various ways.
Work with People
- Change behavior in relation to others’ actions.
Work with Things
- Operate and control equipment.
Perceive and Visualize
- Imagine how something will look if it is moved around or its parts are rearranged.