Tire building machine operators need to:
- Understand spoken information.
- Listen to others and ask questions.
Reason and Problem Solve
- Concentrate and not be distracted while performing a task.
- Notice when something is wrong or is likely to go wrong.
- Analyze ideas and use logic to determine their strengths and weaknesses.
Manage Oneself, People, Time, and Things
- Check how well one is learning or doing something.
Work with Things
- Operate and control equipment.
- Watch gauges, dials, and output to make sure a machine is working properly.