Welding and soldering machine operators need to:
- Speak clearly so listeners can understand.
- Understand spoken information.
- Listen to others and ask questions.
Reason and Problem Solve
- Notice when something is wrong or is likely to go wrong.
- Follow guidelines to arrange objects or actions in a certain order.
- Analyze ideas and use logic to determine their strengths and weaknesses.
- Develop rules that group items in various ways.
- [ More ]
- Use reasoning to discover answers to problems.
- Recognize the nature of a problem.
- Combine several pieces of information and draw conclusions.
- Concentrate and not be distracted while performing a task.
Manage Oneself, People, Time, and Things
- Check how well one is learning or doing something.
Work with Things
- Watch gauges, dials, and output to make sure a machine is working properly.
- Operate and control equipment.
Perceive and Visualize
- Imagine how something will look if it is moved around or its parts are rearranged.