Occupation is in demand for the following regions:
Central, West Central, East Central, North Central, Northeast, Northern Stateline, Northwest, Southeast, Southern, Southwest, Statewide
Computer Systems Administrators
Computer Systems Administrators - Physical Demands
Computer systems administrators frequently:
- Sit for long periods of time.
- Repeat the same movements.
It is important for computer systems administrators to be able to:
- See details of objects that are less than a few feet away.
- Understand the speech of another person.
- Speak clearly so listeners can understand.
It is not as important, but still necessary, for computer systems administrators to be able to:
- See details of objects that are more than a few feet away.
- See differences between colors, shades, and brightness.
- Use fingers to grasp, move, or assemble very small objects.
- Make quick, precise adjustments to machine controls.
- [ More ]
- Hold the arm and hand in one position or hold the hand steady while moving the arm.
- Use one or two hands to grasp, move, or assemble objects.
- Make fast, repeated movements of fingers, hands, and wrists.
- Focus on one source of sound and ignore others.
- Hear sounds and recognize the difference between them.
- Bend, stretch, twist, or reach out.
- Adjust body movements or equipment controls to keep pace with speed changes of moving objects.
- React quickly using hands, fingers, or feet.
- Determine the distance between objects.