I'll Show U Technologies, Inc.

1820 Ridge Road
Suite 216A
Homewood, IL 60430

View map for I'll Show U Technologies, Inc.

Feature Note
Main telephone 773.877.9777
Contact person name Idris Parks
Contact person title Owner
Contact person e-mail Email
Contact person phone 773.877.9777
Feature Note
Public or private Private
Type of school Business/Commercial
Degrees offered Certificate of completion
School accreditation Approved by Illinois Board of Higher Education
Setting Suburban (within commuting distance of a large city)
Closest major metropolitan area Chicago
Population of city the school is in 27,962
County Cook
Feature Note
Costs (for proprietary schools) Telemedicine Medical Management Program: $8,645
Technical Career Program: $8,645
Computer Career Program: $8,645
Professional Business Program: $5,645
Academic program/major Yes
Tuition refund policy Find more information on this website
Other tuition payment plan information We offer payment plans for student who are interest in taking our classes. Here's how is works: (1) Apply for our scholarship and get up to $4,300.00 (50% Value) toward your tuition. (2) Pay the remaining balance of 75% due 7 business days prior to class start and the remaining balance of 25% due 45 days after class start. For cancellations and/or to request a refund please submit so in writing to iparks@isutech.com or call (855) ILL - SHOW Mondays - Fridays between 9am & 4pm (Central Standard Time). Please make sure to review our Refund Policy for any questions concerning class cancellation, rescheduling and/or withdrawal.
Feature Note
Certificate or diploma Yes
Source: Illinois Career Information System (CIS) brought to you by Illinois Department of Employment Security. If you have questions or concerns about the information displaying please contact Illinois Career Information System.