|Request more information||
|Contact person name||Beauty Bernard-Jumbo|
|Contact person e-mail|
|Contact person phone||708.439.5076|
|Public or private||Private|
|Type of school||Vocational|
|School accreditation||Illinois Board of Higher Education|
|Setting||Suburban (within commuting distance of a large city)|
|Closest major metropolitan area||Chicago|
|Population of city the school is in||37,213|
|Tuition refund policy||
When a student gives a written notice of cancellation, Amazing Care Systems Inc. shall provide a refund in the amount of at least the following:
1. An applicant not accepted by the school shall receive a refund of all monies paid
2. A student will receive a full refund of all monies paid, including registration fees, tuition, and all other charges, regardless of whether or not the student has started training,m as long as he or she gives a written notice of cancellation to the school within 5 business days of the initial date of enrollment. The date of cancellation is determined by the postmark or by the date the written notification is hand delivered to the school.
3. When written notice of cancellation is given after the fifth business day following enrollment, but before completion of student's first day of class, the school may retain no more than $50 application fee plus the cost of any materials which have been provided by the school and retained by the student.
4. When notice of cancellation is given after the student's completion of the first day of class but prior to the student's completion of 5% of the course, the school will retain the $50 application fee, the cost of any books and supplies used and /or retained by the student.
5. When the student has completed more than 5% of the course, ACSI will retain the $50 application fee, the cost of books and supplies provided to the student, and a percentage of then instructional (tuition) charges according to the following table. Please see table below-
Amount of Program Completed Amount of Tuition Retained by School
50% or more 100%
6. The school shall mail a written acknowledgement of a student's cancellation or written withdrawal to the student within 15 calendar days of the date the student notified the school of his or her withdrawal.
7. Any refund owed to the student upon his or her cancellation will be made within 30 calendar days from the date of the student's written notice of cancellation.
8. The unexplained absence of a student from school for more than 7 consecutive days shall be considered withdrawal from the school. The cancellation date shall be the last day of attendance. Students who do not return from a leave of absence will be terminated from the program using the documented date of return as the termination date.
9. Any student withdrawal from the program is entitled to an official transcript of all hours completed
10 If ACSI cancels a course, the enrolled students shall receive a full refund of all moneies paid to the school.
11. If the course is cancelled after the student has begun instruction or if the school closes permanently and ceases to offer instruction after a student has enrolled, full refund will be returned to the student.