|Public or private||Private|
|Type of school||Dental Assistant, Medical Assistant, Medical Billing and Coding Specialist|
|School accreditation||Approved by Illinois Board of Higher Education|
|Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act eligible training provider||All programs are approved by WIOA|
|Setting||Suburban (within commuting distance of a large city)|
|Population of city the school is in||63,348|
|Public transportation to campus||CTA bus numbers 97 and 215. CTA Yellow line stop Oakton Street.|
|Student parking on campus||Free public parking|
|Visitor information website||Find more information on this website|
|School visit availability||By appointment|
|Contact to set up school visit||
|Percentage of students 25 or older||90%|
|Costs (for proprietary schools)||
Clinical Dental Assistant: $4,000
Administrative Dental Assistant: $1,000
Medical Assistant $5,000
Clinical and Administrative Dental Assistant: $5,000
Medical Billing and Coding: $4,500
Dental Assistant, Medical Assistant: $7,000
|Tuition refund policy||
1. B&DA Inc will, when a student gives written notice of cancellation, provide a refund in the amount of at least the following:
a. When notice of cancellation is given before midnight of the fifth business day after the date of enrollment but prior to the first day of class, all application registration fees, tuition, and any other charges shall be refunded to the student;
b. When notice of cancellation is given after midnight of the fifth business day following acceptance but prior to the close of business on the student’s first day of class attendance, the school may retain no more than the application registration fee which may not exceed $150 or 50% of the cost of tuition, whichever is less;
c. When notice of cancellation is given after the student’s completion of the first day of class attendance, but prior to the student’s completion of 5% of the course of instruction, the school may retain the application registration fee, an amount not to exceed 10% of the tuition and other instructional charges or $300, whichever is less, and, subject to the limitations of paragraph 12 of this Section, the cost of any books or materials which have been provided by the school.
d. When a student has completed in excess of 5% of the course of instruction the school may retain the application registration fee but shall refund a part of the tuition and other instructional charges in accordance with whichever of the following applies:
2. A student, who on personal initiative and without solicitation enrolls, starts, and completes a course of instruction before midnight of the fifth business day after the enrollment agreement is signed, is not subject to the cancellation provisions of this Section.
3. Applicants not accepted by the school shall receive a refund of all tuition and fees paid within 30 calendar days after the determination of non acceptance is made.
4. Application registration fees shall be chargeable at initial enrollment and shall not exceed $150 or 50% of the cost of tuition, whichever is less.
5. Deposits or down payments shall become part of the tuition.
6. The school shall mail a written acknowledgement of a student’s cancellation or written withdrawal to the student within 15 calendar days of the postmark date of notification. Such written acknowledgement is not necessary if a refund has been mailed to the student within the 15 calendar days.
7. All student refunds shall be made by the school within 30 calendar days from the date of receipt of the student’s cancellation.
8. A student may give notice of cancellation to the school in writing. The unexplained absence of a student from a school for more than 15 school days shall constitute constructive notice of cancellation to the school. For purposes of cancellation the date shall be the last day of attendance.
9. B&DA Inc may make refunds which exceed those prescribed in this Section. If the school has a refund policy that returns more money to a student than those policies prescribed in this Section, that refund policy must be filed with the Superintendent.
10. B&DA Inc will refund all monies paid to it in any of the following circumstances:
a. the school did not provide the prospective student with a copy of the student’s valid enrollment agreement and a current catalog or bulletin;
b. the school cancels or discontinues the course of instruction in which the student has enrolled;
c. the school fails to conduct classes on days or times scheduled, detrimentally affecting the student.
11. B&DA Inc will refund any book and materials fees when: (a) the book and materials are returned to the school unmarked; and (b) the student has provided the school with a notice of cancellation.
|Installment plan (you can pay tuition in several payments over the course of the term)||Yes|
|Pre-payment plan (if you pay your entire tuition when you enroll, you don't have to pay higher prices if tuition increases)||Yes|
|Tuition guarantee (you aren't affected by tuition increases; the tuition you pay your first year is the amount you pay all years)||Yes|
|Other tuition waiver information||Low income, unemployment|
|Financial aid contact title||Workforce Development Center of Cook County|
|Financial aid phone||847.699.9040|
|Veteran's benefits, such as the GI Bill, are honored||Yes|
|Other veteran's benefits information||MyCAA|
|Admissions contact person||Mariya Volodina|
|Admissions contact title||President|
|Admissions contact e-mail|
|Admissions phone (local)||
|For incoming students||Open (virtually all applicants are accepted)|
|Entrance difficulty level for these groups||Open (virtually all applicants are accepted)|
|Number of male applicants||2|
|Number of male applicants accepted||2|
|Number of male applicants who enrolled||2|
|Number of female applicants||25|
|Number of female applicants accepted||25|
|Number of female applicants who enrolled||25|
|Total number of applicants||27|
|Total number of applicants accepted||27|
|Total number of applicants who enrolled||27|
|High school education||High school diploma required and GED accepted.|
|Admission is available||No terms. The classes are run as the classroom size is filled.|
|Submit these items:|
|Application||Required for all students|
|Certificate or diploma||Yes|
|School catalog website||Find more information on this website|
|Academic calendar||Clock hours, upon demand|
|Grading system||Letter grades|
|Number of faculty on campus||2|
|Student faculty ratio||5 :1|
|Average class size|
|Other attendance options||Evening, morning, and weekend courses.|
|Computers on campus for student use||Yes|
|Computer lab available to students||Yes|
|English as a Second Language (ESL) program||Yes|
|Reading and study skills courses||Yes|
|Basic job skills||Yes|
|Career contact person||Mariya Volodina|
|Career contact title||President|
|Career contact e-mail address|
|Career contact phone||847.324.4019|
|Had a full-time job offer within six months of graduation||86%|
|Was counseled by the career services office||100%|
|Alumni networking and mentoring||Yes|
|Résumé preparation assistance||Yes|
|Résumé referral to employers||Yes|